Monday, November 3, 2008

Birth Announcement

Good Morning and Happy Monday!

The Weekend ABC's are going to have to be postponed, because I have a major, MAJOR announcement to make!  

I'm having a BABY!

Just kidding!!!!  

Did I give you a heart attack?

I actually kind of gave myself one just by typing that sentence.

Where was I again?  Oh yeah!

Anonymous, aka Wade, aka Wah-dah-tay, aka "Predo" from the comments section of my blog (good LAWD this man has reinvented himself more than Madonna) has just given birth to his very first baby BLOG!

If you need some background on Wade, you can read about him  here and here.  But I really know you want to check out HIS BLOG!  Please go say hello and leave lots of comments for him at:

Spartacus Wore a Skirt

Congratulations Sunshine!  
 
Love you!
SSG

P.S. We're going to have to talk ahead of time about the stories that get shared on this new blog of yours.

7 comments:

Frita said...

Ok...yes you did give me a heart attack for a split second. I thought to myself "didn't we just talk several hours ago and none of this was mentioned?" I'm recovered. Now I can head over to the new baby blog. Yeah Wah-dah-tay!

Bella Della said...

I almost spit out my coffee. Good lord.

I am so excited about the new blog. I saw that he had mentioned it in the comments over the weekend. I have already visited and left a comment. How fun.

Anonymous said...

Well, it's about time!!!! Heading over there NOW!!

Does that make you an aunt? Just checking.

Unknown said...

OMG, I was getting so excited. I think a serendiptious baby would be so much fun to have around...whenever you are ready though.

I will definitely go check out his blog though.

Marlene

HalfAsstic.com said...

Oops! Sounds like someone to spill the beans on you, to me! heh heh heh
Oh, and REALLY glad you're not preggers! And me too, for that matter!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't have much of an expectation to live up to, do I? May some nude photos would help, then again.......

Molly said...

Ok. Is there a history to Wah-Dah-Tay? is it a pronunciation thing that i don't get b/c i read with a suthun drawl, ya'll? you can see i'm in my denial reflex due to the mention of an unexpected life event. can't even say it. congrats on the new blog, Wah-dah-tay!