Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Favor

Hello My Lovlies!


I am looking for guest bloggers while I'm gone in September.  While I'm stuffing my face with croissants, wine and pastries, you'd be joining the ranks of the following writers:

  • Wade
  • Digs
  • Spleen
  • Winner (my sister)
  • Bree MastAH
I'm looking for 5 or 6 more peeps and would love to have YOUR fabulous voices in the mix!  If you're interested e-mail me at sometimesserendipitousgirl@gmail.com.  

Thanks!
SSG

P.S.  Does anyone know how to say "Lemon Drop" in French?

3 comments:

HalfAsstic.com said...

I would, but I am really new to this, just a few months, and not really confident enough. You deserve better!

Big Hair Envy said...

I would LOVE to guest post for you; however, if I spend any more time on the computer I think my husband will probably leave me.

I promise that I will visit your site while you are gone and leave messages. Does that help?

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

No problem ladies! I'm grateful that you stop by each day. So BHE, I'm holding you to it : )

And you Miss Krissa--you are AWESOME. If you change your mind, I'd love to have you! There's absolutely NOTHING to be afraid of. My friends and family that are jumping in didn't even know what a blog was until I told them about mine, so YOU are the expert in this house, lady!