Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Cubicle Karaoke or How Nerds Communicate

Leona Lewis was in our office yesterday.  She came in the form of a 6'2 financial analyst on his way to get coffee with SSG.


Co-Worker:  "I don't care what they say, I'm in love with you ..."
SSG:  I know I look cute today, but you're not declaring your love for me, right?  You're just singing a song?
SSG's Co-Worker (stops walking):  Oh.  That's a song?

SSG and her coworker are in the elevator coming back from getting coffee.

SSG:  "I've had the time of my life ... "
SSG's Co-Worker:  "No, I never felt this way before ..."
SSG & SSG's Co-Worker Together:  "Yes I swear, this is true.  And I owe it all to you!"

The Office:  Dudes, what's so funny?  We could hear you guys all the way down the hall.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SSG, you're the one thing I can't get enough of!

Lys said...

Y'all are TOO much *LOL*

We're not allowed to sing here at The Firm. We're not allowed to play music (at least in our row - might disturb 'The Pack')

:::sigh:::

Can I come work at your spot - y'all have too much fun!

HalfAsstic.com said...

Oh crap! They're on to you now! hahaha! Can I foresee coffee break entertainment sessions?

(Sometimes!) Serendipitous Girl said...

Digs, jump on in--I know it's you "anonymous" since Wade is in Boston this week. And Lys? YES, come work with us! I need more estrogen in that place! Krissa--any special requests?

Anonymous said...

This is too funny! Are you guys going to take your show on the road...?