Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank You!

More to come on what turned out to be one big bad SSG birthday extravaganza!  But I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone--parties at Serendipity in NYC (!), birthday cakes, lemon drops, baseball playing firemen (!), lunches, coffees, I Pods, gift cards, phone calls, e-mails, funny text messages, special items for my trip and mementoes of Paris.  I am one LUCKY (and spoiled!) girl.


You guys are incredible, thanks so much for thinking of me yesterday!

xoxo,
Becky

3 comments:

Big Hair Envy said...

You deserved it ALL!! May I go to Paris with you??

Don't let those silly office boys talk bad about our man MP. I may have to call in the troops.....

belladella said...

You are oh so welcome! I am glad you had a good day. Now, it's weekend time. I am hoping (praying, begging) to get out of here early. I might turn into a pumpkin or something if I am still here at my desk and the clock strikes 4pm! Happy Friday!

wah-Dah-Tay said...

Might it have something to do with that seedy little film career you constantly deny?

Just kidding! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GODESS OF ALL SHE SURVEYS!!!!!!!!!!